Wafer ID reader - WID110
Wafer Identification System
The WID110 wafer ID reader was developed specially to meet the very high demands of the semiconductor industry. It
easily decodes OCR, barcodes and 2D-code markings regardless of the labelling technique (hard-marked, soft-marked or
A newly developed, multi-channel, multi-spectral lighting system guarantees ideal reading conditions. These codes can still
be read even if obscured by coloured coatings created during the production process. Even codes that are low-contrast,
partially damaged or situated on highly reflective wafers can be read.
The optics, lighting, camera, processor and various interfaces are fully integrated in a compact aluminium case. The
compact size and flexible assembly system make it easy to install the WID110 even in highly confined spaces.
Tried-and-tested ID algorithms geared to the requirements of the semiconductor industry guarantee maximum legibility.
- Fast and reliable decoding of direct marked wafer codes
- Easy integration into any tool
- Graphical user interface for easy set-up
- Multi-spectral, multi-channel lighting
- Field-proven decoding algorithms
- Ethernet, RS232-Interface, trigger input
- Very compact design
- Flexible mounting-system
- Robust aluminium housing, black anodized
Sales and support for this product are provided exclusively by our partner:
We invite you to have a look to the video about the Wafer ID Reader WID110: