UDI Code - Identification and quality control
The end-to-end traceability of medical devices and the improvement of patient safety play a crucial role in the quality assurance of medical engineering. Unique product identification through UDI-conformant labelling is required for this purpose.
The coding of surgical instruments is also vitally important for a successful instrument management.
The IOSS systems are inherently suitable for reading and evaluating the codes on surgical instruments and medical devices.
- Quality management in accordance with stipulated requirements and directives
- Complete traceability and documentation of each and every surgical instrument
- Monitoring of operating sets
- Reliable flow of sterilised equipment
- Inventory management
- Cost transparency and cost-effectivenessQualitätsmanagement
- Compliance with the UDI Unique Device Identification (FDA) guidelines for labelling medical devices
- Verification of laser-marked data matrix codes according to ISO/IEC 29158
Overview of our 2D-Code Reader: