HS-360X - DPM Handheld scanner
HS3608 (wired) and HS3678 (wireless)
"Ultra-Rugged" Direct Part Mark Handheld Scanner
As a partner of Omron Microscan we are offering the wired digital scanner HS3608 and the wireless digital scanner HS3678 for DPM codes as well as 1D and 2D barcodes. The HS-360X Ultra-Rugged Handheld Imagers is Omron Microscan’s newest generation of industrial Direct Part Mark (DPM) handheld imagers, purpose built from the ground up to set new standards for durability and performance. With best in class out of box performance most applications require NO setup. An all NEW user interface WebLinkPC makes set-up for more difficult applications intuitive and easy.
- Ultra-Rugged: The HS-360X withstands multiple drops from 8’ and 5,000 tumbles
- X-Mode Decode Algorithms: The HS-360X includes industry-leading X-Mode decoding algorithms to consistently read damaged, distorted or otherwise challenging directly marked codes at high decode rates.
- Advanced illumination: An enhanced lighting module, among other things an integrated diffusor, enables the detection of codes on any type of surface, such as reflective and curved or with low contrast.
- Performance Indicators: In addition to a beeper, visual and vibrating indicators provide silent confirmation of successful reads for noisy or sensitive environments.
- Industrial Fluid and Chemical Tolerable: Many industrial fluids and chemicals deemed tolerable.
- Charging Station: The charging station is IP65 and transmits and receives data over a Bluetooth class 1 or 2 out to 300 feet. It includes a Wi-Fi friendly mode and a paging button to locate a misplaced imager.
- Ease of Use – WebLinkPC: Scanner configuration and deployment with browser based user interface and device discovery.